Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogroll and Twitter

We're making a couple of changes aimed at getting Hipster Birders further integrated into the online birding community.


Firstly, we've added a links section along the side of the site, which includes most of the webpages we've been checking regularly. If you've got a birding/nature site of your own, post a link in the comments and we'll happily add it to the blogroll. We're always looking to read about other people's adventures, and we're especially eager to know what our readers are up to.


I'm also finally giving Twitter a go, and I'll be using it to post more regular updates about our birding exploits. Follow me @n_martens to see what we're up to.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hipsters, Found you through Nick following me on Twitter (Wildlife_of_NYC). Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm glad you checked us out, and I hope you'll come back for more!

    ReplyDelete